Friday, January 31, 2014

A Well Deserved Thanks


Just back from a very successful book tour (virtual- the only way to go in this kind of weather) and I'm delighted over all the new readers I've met and the great reviews that were penned throughout the past 2 weeks for my new mystery, Passage Of Crime. This was my first engagement with this type of marketing and I kick myself for not looking into this when my first two books came out. Oh well, lesson learned. 

I want to extend a special thanks to Lori over at Great Escapes Book Tours for coordinating the events. There were interviews, blog spots, and reviews, all from different perspectives within the book world over a two week period. I can say, without reservation, I highly recommend this course of promotion for all authors looking to get their books noticed. This type of marketing is a must-do, especially if you have a new release coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment